Quality Management Systems
Quality systems ISO 9001:2015
Putting the Customer First
Managers are only successful if they meet the needs of their clients. Key points of interest in ISO 9001:2015 include taking actions to measure customer satisfaction, linking company goals to client expectations, building customer relationships, and forecasting the future needs of clients.
Being a Better Leader
Effective leadership is about balance, and knowing when it is the right time to give orders and delegate responsibility, to step aside and allow others to take initiative, or to let your work ethic dictate expectations.
Great leaders empower people and go above and beyond, rather than establishing dominance. ISO 9001:2015 values employee engagement at every level, focusing on respect, communication, and shared values.
Becoming Process Oriented
It can be said that building better processes can create better organizations. Managers who focus only on the end result may be tempted to take shortcuts, deviate from standards or ignore protocol. When this happens, tasks can be overlooked, deadlines may pass, and expectations could go unmet – making it potentially impossible to identify what went wrong.
ISO 9001:2015 is all about the process and is less prescriptive and focuses on performance.
There is no such thing as perfection in the business world. Organizations can always strive to be more efficient, reach higher levels of customer satisfaction, and better engage their employees.
Managers should not be satisfied with fixing a problem in a process or reaching a baseline goal, and rather should focus on raising the bar.
ISO 9001:2015 can help on this front, with the standard stressing the importance of education and training, building higher goals across the organization, tracking projects, and rewarding progress.
Additionally, managers who utilize hard data find making measurable improvements easier as there are clear metrics in place to mark growth.
Seeking ISO 9001:2015 certification is a method to improve management through the establishment of norms and procedures that align with best practice.
Furthermore, through streamlining processes and providing companywide cohesion, ISO 9001:2015 certification is expected to bring out the best in management.
Upgrade your management system to the ISO 9001:2015 version.
- Determined the context of your business?
- Reviewed your Policy?
- Reviewed and understand the needs and expectations of interested parties?
- An awareness of the new leadership requirements?
- Reviewed the risks and opportunities that face your business?
- Completed a review of required documented information?
- Set objectives to make real changes to your business and take advantage of opportunities?
- Managing organisational knowledge?
There are subsatantial changes to the ISO 9001 standard. There is a results focus in the new standard which will align with good buisenss practice and make sense.
Why have an ISO 9001 quality management system?
It makes good business sense to use the ISO 9001 system framework;
- Customers often request providers to operate a quality management system
- QMS will help your business improve
- QMS will help your business manage risk and legal obligations
- Set objectives that relate to your products and service
- A focus on continual improvement
- There is a focus on the customer. They are why we are here … right.
- It is generally much easier to apply for tenders with certified systems
- To achieve certification to give third party verification that your organisation complies with high standards.
How can a Quality Management System consultant help you?
- The benefit of many years of experience working with management systems.
- As QMS consultants we can help your business in the 9001 journey from development, implementation and then through the initial certification process, if that’s the way you want to go.
- You will get the support you need so that the changes that you want to make will happen with minimal fuss. We have consultative collaborative approach.
- We will work closely with you to get outcomes that make sense to you.
- As part of our QMS service we will create these documents that are tailored to suit your business.
Contact for a quick quote